Friday, June 12, 2009

bAby BoOties.....



I teach crochet lessons each week to a couple of ladies at a local Barnes and Noble bookstore.
Although my student Ella is a beginner, she wanted to make a baby hat and booties for a friend of her daughter who was expecting her first child.
The pattern said it was a beginners pattern, but as we got into the construction we soon found out that it was not so......
the top of the hat and the sole of the booties
were fairly easy. The lacy edges
were really a bit confusing even
for me and I've been crocheting for
30+ years....We eventually figured the funky little stitch out and
she completed a lovely project.
She made another set just like it
in pink for another friend.
I think she did a superb job!!!



Way to go Ella!!!















No comments:

Post a Comment